Monday, June 3, 2013

Timaree Later

Woman of the Week - The Echo Project


Timaree was a sweet surprise in my life. My friend Bree had been telling me about her for months. She was sure we were destined to meet. Bree was right. The moment I met Timaree on my trip to Salt Lake City, I knew how special she was. Timaree has a sweetness and sincerity about her that comes across instantly. Love and warmth radiate from her smile and her yoga spirit shines through. She is ready to take on the world in a loving, gentle and compassionate way but don't let that fool you…she is on fire. I promise you will fall in love with Miss Timaree Later. 

1. What do you do for a living? 
Full blown design geek! I am a commercial interior designer and LOVE my work. I get to be creative, artistic, work with amazing clients and they pay me for it...crazy right? I will soon be taking the position of Creative Design Director at my firm, a dream I have had for years. Stay tuned!

2. What is your purpose in life? 
I love this question because the answer has recently become very clear for me. My purpose in life is to support and serve others and help them to have the most amazing, fulfilling and powerful lives they can possibly have. 

3. If you had the attention of every woman on the planet, what would you say to us? 
Follow your bliss! No matter how crazy your dreams and passions may seem, follow them and the success, joy and love for yourself and others will be endless. Also, focus your attention outward on making sure everyone around you has beautiful and happy lives and your life in turn will be filled with endless purpose and happiness! Find what your purpose in life is and take a stand, the world needs you!

4. What is your super power? 
I have superhuman listening skills! People open up to me about everything, it's beautiful.

5. If you could interview any woman alive today, who would it be and why? 
Paige Elenson. Paige is a senior teacher for Baptiste Power Yoga as well as the director and co-creator of Africa Yoga Project, a non-profit organization that empowers people of diverse communities in East Africa to become yoga teachers. Through teaching, they become leaders in their communities, inspire positive action and support physical, mental and emotional health. Take a moment to learn more: http://www.africayogaproject.org/ 

6. What is your next big pursuit in life? 
I'm currently working toward my Baptiste Power Yoga teacher certification. Sharing my love of the healing and energetic power of yoga has been a dream of mine for a long time! I do my first week of training in June and start teaching July 1st at the studio where I practice. This particular style of yoga is a vehicle for empowerment and community building. I'm thrilled!

1 comment:

  1. Having just heard of Timaree Later yesterday. I may be a tad bit late commenting on this post. In fact, writing this is very A-typical, as my art is expressed through painting, drawing, and using my imagination. Not poetic writing or grammar in any way! I’ve barley started and 25 minutes later I may or may not have restarted this comment 10 times. But, because I’m so impressed, I’m going to step out of my “speak to text” comfort zone and write this.
    A mutual friend couldn’t stop raving about you. He advised that I absolutely needed to meet with a friend of his; Timaree Later. This being the first time I had a minute to myself and it being 2:50am I decided to forgo the immediate phone call and see what I can see about Timaree online.
    Timaree you are outstanding! I love the passion and unapologetic way you talk about life, service, and attitude. These are my favorite things too. As one of my favorite author (Jen Sincero) would say “Timaree, you are A Bad Ass in the truest form”.
    I can’t wait to meet, work, and feel the awesomeness that no doubt follows you. Thank you for being the best version of yourself and giving the world more of what we desperately need; Ass-kick-er-ary for the good! Speak to text you soon. (James Burt The Artitik Company)

    ReplyDelete