Saturday, May 10, 2014

The Edge of 30

The Launching Point


Photo Credit; Tree On A Cliff, by Keeping It Real 
So here I sit on the edge of 30 in a seemingly unraveled space as I play out childhood dreams. I have deemed this reality, but there are parts that still seem so unreal, as if the page will turn to ordinary at any moment. 

My clarity has recently brightened in the realization that I don’t have to trend anymore, my focus has now become trendsetting humanity’s self-expression. It is a deep seeded interest of mine to get to the core of why people are here and what it takes to be fully alive. 

I have recently taken on producing a film this year. This is a big goal that brings to light my why in life. This film has been inspired by the collective questions I have been asking women on the planet for over 24 months as I try to dissect topics like “what is your purpose in life?” and “ if you had a room full of every woman on the planet what would you say to us?” sitting in this query myself. 

What I have noticed in talking on this project is that I am on the verge of finding something out for myself that is very profound in a way I could have never imagined without a series of vignettes that have cartographically contrived my launching point. 

My short film is coming out in the fall of 2014 and my goal is to make a piece that moves myself and others in a way that inspires intentional and meaningful actions and produces extraordinary outcomes in life. To connect people to what they really want and what is really possible in life. My hope is a few others feel something similar. 

Why does any of this matter? It doesn’t. It doesn’t unless you are interested in being part of this inquiry and coming along for the ride. It begins “here" in a world where anything is possible and your yes is the only yes that ever counts. What will you have done by fall that will have altered your reality? I dare you to peel off a few layers and step into the unknown. 

Go big or go home. 

Much love and adoration, 

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment