Monday, April 1, 2013

Dixie Daly

Woman of the Week - The Echo Project



Dixie is magic. She is about connection and making everyones dreams a reality. Dixie and I met at a small entrepreneurial event I spoke at where she was full of ideas and support. She is a master at networking, product development and is playing big in life. Pink is her trademark color and happy is her trademark way of being. I am tickled to know her!

What do you do for a living?                                       
Leaving a dream as Founder and CEO of Tickled Pink Boutique. My energy is filled with being an Entrepreneur, Inventor, Product Developer, Author and the voice for women's entrepreneurial network.

What is your purpose in life?                                           
When I received an award for International Business Match-Maker, I realized it was a gift from God, to let me know my purpose on this earth was connecting one another and supporting human kindness and caring for others, by giving back with my time and my energy. Also, to be innovative in leadership by inspiring, educating and supporting women on the best ways to pursue their dreams.  I realize, there's nothing like starting from scratch, marking milestones and seeing a vision materialize. When I fill my heart and soul, I feel compelled to enjoy life.

If you had the attention of every woman on the planet, what would you say to us?                                
Open your heart, make every day special, live from within and let your soul guide you! Go for your Dreams and know that you have to get uncomfortable to grow. The only one stopping you is you. Treasure ever moment with your family! And… Live the square of life: God, Love, Commitment and Communication.

What is your super power?
My Super Power is to make everyone feel important, cared for and loved; because they are! My super-duper power is living in the now and to allow God to be in control.
 

If you could interview any woman alive today, who would it be and why?                                                                 
Oh, Oprah, of course!  Life is an experience and life has a lesson; Oprah has showed the world what life is to be, when you give and receive, and how to make a difference in someone’s life. One day, my dream will come true, my dream to hang out with Oprah!



What did you want to be when you were 5 years old? 
When I was 5 years old, I wanted to be a Stewardess to meet new friends, explore and fly around the world.  I liked the uniforms they wore back then, traveling seemed so fun and exciting as a little girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment