Thursday, May 16, 2013

Big News - Starting A New Chapter

The past 6 months have been an adventure. My decision to leave Home Team Lending last November was a difficult one for many reasons. The main being, I loved the company - the people I worked with and my boss and partner TJ. I had worked with Home Team in different capacities for over 6 years and had grown exponentially, it had become a part of who I was. 

Since then, I have been dabbling in writing, adventure, freelance and travel and I have not been bored to say the least. I have taken on life-altering projects like the Echo Project -  the purpose of which is to empower female leaders globally, the 4th 14er project - speaking to 4th graders about climbing high peaks and dabbled in fund raising and life coaching. Many additional philanthropic endeavors have come to be. Additionally, I was building my client base and working on some pretty cool projects for companies and individuals that sparked my creativity. 

A little over a month ago, I was approached by one of my clients to consider working for them full time. While I wasn't looking for a full time job - the opportunity was intriguing. So I did what I always do when a life changing decision comes my way, I head to my life purpose statement, vision board and goals sheet. Upon my investigation, I found that this opportunity was in direct alignment with what I was up to in the world and where I am headed.  

With all of that said, I am very excited to announce that I have taken a full time position with Landmark Homes as the Sales and Marketing Coordinator. I started my new chapter on May 6th and it has been awesome. I feel fortunate to work with a great team, and have the ability to tap into the left and right side of my brain. 

I will continue to pursue big projects that fill my heart like the Echo Project and the 4th 14er Project but will not be freelance anymore.  

So there you have it. Breaking news. 

Next blog I will tell you about my other newest adventure in June which involves a 6 day, 11 hour and 33 minute ride across the country. 

-- Note --
*My telephone number and email address will remain the same for all personal communication. 

No comments:

Post a Comment