Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Stephanie Carter

Woman of the Week - The Echo Project


I will be really honest - I don't know Stephanie that well. She worked at the Chamber of Commerce when I was on the board of directors and always loved her smile and outlook on life. She was always so pleasant to be around and takes everything in stride. I know her now as a writer pursuing her passion. I love surrounding myself with people who are living big and shooting for the stars - Stephanie is one of those of people. 

1. What do I do for a living? Living is what get's us through each day of our life so it would havet o be my passion for writing. I write everyday, whether it's in my journal, on a current novel, or jotting down notes on a dream I have had that would be a great story.

2. What is your purpose in life? To thrive in the everyday, whatever that might bring. I am a strong believer in the Law of Attraction. What I put into the Universe I will receive, that's the positive and the negative. So I try to staya way from the negative.

3. If you had the attention of every woman on the planet, what would you say to us? I want women to know that no matter how old you are you can still be anything you want to be. You don't have to be a high school graduate to plan your future. Find your passion, your dream, and do everything possible to achieve it. Because you CAN!

4. What is your super power? Openness. I am open to new ideas, people, situations, and challenges. Change is good, take it in stride.

5. If you could interview one person alive today who would it be and why? I would love to interview Patricia Cornwell; writer of the Scarpetta Mysterys. She has achieved so much in her life and I would like to find out more and get advice about writing from her.


6. What is your next big pursuit in life? Living the life of a published writer! Teaching at writer's conferences, being on panels, book tours. Learning more about me.

No comments:

Post a Comment