Saturday, March 9, 2013

Grace Powers

Woman of the Week

Grace and I met in a program designed for leaders and entrepreneurs. She embodies the grace and beauty of a powerful woman, so her name is truly fitting. Grace is one of those rare people in life that you have an instant love and affinity for and she has a gift of seeing the greatness in others in every moment. The world needs more Grace. 

Current Occupation:
I own Acomoclitic Hair Removal Studio in Lakewood where we specialize in Brazilian hair removal for women and men. (We call it the Acomoclitic when all the pubic hair is removed.) I have created 3 of my own product lines that relate to our business: Vadazzle.com, My Pink Wink Cream and Sugar Shack Sugar. I teach classes to estheticians on how to sugar. I am a real estate investor.


Your Life's Purpose: To improve others self confidence and have them step out of their comfort zone to find their greatness.

If you had the attention of every woman on the planet, what you would say to us:
Expose your secret self...liberate your wild side!


Your Super Power: Creating my life.


If you could interview any woman alive today, you would interview…because...
Lori Nestore. She is known as the Wax Queen and is in a similar business as me, although has many more years into it as well as a much larger multi-million dollar establishment selling her own wax and other products, as well as teaching. She is one of my role models and I want to achieve similar goals as she has.


When you were 5 years old, you wanted to be:
A dancer and singer.

No comments:

Post a Comment