Friday, March 8, 2013

Mel Jensen

Woman of the Week 

Mel was a sweet surprise in my life, introduced by another friend and landed in one of my woman’s coaching groups - The Barefoot Gardeners.
She is sweet, quirky and intelligent. 

What I love about her is that she doesn’t take life or herself seriously. 
Mel marches to the beat of her own drum and is very self expressed. 
I am drawn to her self-confidence and her creative character. 

Mel inspires me as I watch her dive into school once again to obtain her law license. She has the biggest heart, wanting to make a difference for those around her and is willing to fight for her cause. 

When I first met Mel, she had a potty trained pet rabbit that would make cameos during the daily goings on in the Jensen household. 

Here is what Mel said: 


Current occupation: full time law student


What brings you the most joy in life: making food for friends, family, or strangers 


Your life purpose: the restoration of my community, my city, and my country


If you had the attention of every woman on the planet, what you would say to them: you make ripples in your community that you will never see or hear about; what you are doing is important.


Big goal in life, the one that scares you the most: to be both an attorney and a mother. Or just a mother seems scary enough.


When you were 5 years old you wanted to be: a writer. Or a monkey.

No comments:

Post a Comment