Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Sherri Cooper


Woman of the Week - The Echo Project


Sherri is pure love. She ALWAYS has a big smile and hug for me every time I see her. She coached me in an educational course I took and we became instant friends. I promise if you ever get the chance to meet her, you will feel her warmth instantly. It is no accident that her big heart is dedicated to saving hearts. Enjoy learning more about Miss Sherri Cooper. 

1. What do you do for a living? I own and operate Hands Over Hearts, medical training company. We teach CPR, first aid, babysitting, food handling and phlebotomy. We also offer pet CPR and all courses are available in Spanish.
2. What is your purpose in life? My purpose is to enlighten and empower others in a generous and loving  way.
3. If you had the attention of every woman on the planet, what would you say to us? Open up! Be aware of the world around you and see the beauty and elegance in each person and thing. The beauty of women is the ability to adapt and offer instinctively what is needed.
4. What is your super power? Generosity and acceptance of others
5. If you could interview any woman alive today, who would it be and why? Oprah. She is the embodiment of he kind of woman I aspire to be. 
6. What did you want to be when you were 5 years old? A teacher or a truck driver. Hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment